Public Relations }
"Constructive Communication has proven to be our most effective marketing tool. We employ a variety of marketing strategies, but the ability to manage our public image in published news and magazines results in our largest impact per dollar spent by far."
Tilt-Up Concrete Association
Public relations activity – whether it is a news release, white paper, special event, feature article or crisis management – is the strongest method of building your brand.An advertisement will display your message, but a feature article in the top industry trade publication highlighting your company's innovations speaks louder than any purchased medium. The key to a successful public relations program is a keen sense of news, strong writing skills, ability to communicate technical information in everyday jargon, and relationships with industry editors and your audience.
How does this work? Read more about our proven public relations process. Or click below to download a printable sheet explaining the process.
Constructive Communication, Inc. provides the following PR services, all of which comprise a comprehensive public relations program:
- Identification of article and news opportunities
- Research and assembly of target media lists
- Media calendar research
- Creation of pitch concepts for story ideas
- Press releases
- Coordination & preparation for media interviews
- Q & A pieces
- Media blitz for products, projects or other news
- Feature articles for trade or business publication
- Press kits and fact sheets
- Media training programs
- Crisis communication planning
- Corporate communications planning